Monday, March 17, 2008

Ready to Go

I am all set to go. Bags are packed (mostly). The house is almost clean. Little details are checked off. I can not believe that in less than a week I will finally meet our daughter! This amazing beautiful girl who I have only seen in pictures! We are all so excited. Aidan is very excited - however as it gets closer to mom leaving, he is starting to express that he will miss me and he does not want me to go. I know he will be fine - I will miss our boys like crazy. Everyone is asleep - I should head that direction myself - hard to relax! I am ready to go!! My mom and I fly out March 19 at 3:oo PM, we will get into Beijing around 9:30 PM on March 20. We will fly to Xi'an on March 23 to get Aurora that afternoon! We will fly to Guangzhou March 29 and we will be homeward bound April 3. I hope I am faithful at keeping up with reporting back to everyone while I am gone!

3 comments:

Dan and Karen said...

So fun to read of your plans for travel. We hope all goes well and you arrive safely. Congratulations!

Tracy said...

Have an amazing trip! I am so ecited for you to get Aurora in your arms. She is soooooo adorable :)

Tracy, (and Adam and Charlotte, too!)

Tracy said...

You are possibly getting Aurora as we speak - or just recently got her - it is 12:26pm on the 23rd there. CONGRATULATIONS! I hope you are able to post updates soon. If not, maybe someone from home could post them for you if you e-mail them?