Thursday, March 27, 2008

What a girl!!

Hello all! I got a chance to update everyone. Our little girl continues to be more expressive everyday. She was very car sick the day we got her. It was a full day before she made any noise at all. Then the second night she woke up, smiled at me and babbled. Everyday, when we are in our room she gets a little more outgoing. When we are out she gets pretty quiet again. If people try talking to her she gets even more serious. We have had two wonderful dinners at night the last two nights. Amazing food for about 30 yuan per person....about 5 US dollars. Today we were at the Terracotta Warriors...a beautiful country drive. The villages are beautiful. From what we have been told we are very lucky - to have it so sunny. We could see the mountains in the distance once we got off the bus. Not very clear but somewhat of an outline.

We hope everyone is well back home. As much as I am enjoying my clingy little girl - everyday she gets a little more outgoing and rebellious - I know my days are numbered...just hope I can make the plane ride home before she really lets loose :) I am sure her two brothers will really help her blend into our crazy family!! We will have our hands full...but in a very lucky way. :)

3 comments:

J said...

Hello Sarah,
Thanks for the updates. I'm so glad that things are going well for you and Aurora. I can't wait to meet her and hear more about your trip. Take care.

Joanne

AmyO said...

So happy to hear that she's opening up more & more each day.

I get teary eyed when I learn new things about our daughter too. Any information we can get is priceless.

Have a safe trip to GZ & home :)

Dan and Karen said...

Congratulations! I've enjoyed reading your comments about your travels.

Hope you have safe journeys home.